Our Families (email me new pics)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Posting with Pictures

It's great to see so many of you logged on to post on our blog already! Yes, you can post pictures and even video. When you're typing your post, you'll see buttons on the bar above. For pictures, click the one that looks like a blue sky over a mountain (or something greenish) / 3rd from right. This will pop up a box to select your picture (make sure it's been compressed so it's not huge...if you need help with this, let me know. I've not posted video before, but it's the button to the right of the picture one. Feel free to try it!

This is a picture of my girls, Sarah (8.5) and Emma (4) in Florida 10 days ago. FYI - this is the "medium" size with right alignment.

I can't wait to hear more from everyone!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Debi-
I can't believe how much your girls look like you! Are they pro's at swimming? We have a pool so this summer I'm really going to try to get Noah off his water wings.
Thanks for setting up this blog- it's fantastic!
Susan