Our Families (email me new pics)

Monday, March 24, 2008

Contact Info

I'll keep searching for a (potentially) better solution for keeping up to date with the latest address, email, etc info, but until then...I have a couple of suggestions:
  • If you use Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, LinkedIn, you can register with Plaxo.com and have instant updates to everyone in your contact list if they are a Plaxo member, too. It's free (but does require a download to your computer(s)).
  • DePauw's alumni site - we can search for each other to see the latest info (make sure you activate and update your FirstNameLastName_1993@alumni.depauw.edu lifetime email so at least everyone can use that).
  • Other options are: Facebook, MySpace, Classmates.com, and Reunion.com.
  • I'm also in the process of checking out SororityLive.com, but I'm waiting for an "officer" to approve me as a member so who knows how long that might take.

Let everyone know if you find anything else or have other suggestions!

No comments: