Our Families (email me new pics)

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Calling all AXO videos!

Just a quick note to say hello and to let everyone know how great it is to re-connect. Thanks, Deb, for getting us started. It's fun to see everyone's pictures. I'll confess this is probably one of my first-ever blog entries. I'm now feeling very, very old. We need to get everyone else connected, though. Not sure how to do this??

Anyway...my husband (Ty) has started this great project where he's converting old video tapes (including those small ones - forget the name ) into DVDs. I just watched DU's junior year spring break and it's the funniest thing you'll ever see. Curious if we have any video tapes out there that I could convert and maybe post to our blog. (THAT'll get everyone to log on!) Spring Break? Senior Dinners? Anyone? I seem to recall Nebbie having a video camera senior year?? Just send your tapes my way and I'll have Ty convert it ASAP.

Could be SCARY (incriminating) stuff!

Miriam

No comments: